Alfa Romeo GTV 3.2 V6 maintained exceptionally well and suitable for racing in the Alfa Romeo championship V6 class or various other classes and championships.
Just this year the car has had over £1000 spent on tubular manifolds and new exhaust system. Further work totalling nearly £4000 include new clutch, cam belts replaced, full service, all rear bushes replaced with polybushes new starter motor and alternator.
The car was built from a 2003 GTV as an AROC race car in winter 2012 by Peak Alfa (Roger Evans) built from solid bare shell with all sound deadening removed. The roll cage welded in by Custom Cages, who supplied and fitted it.
Suitable for racing in CSCC ‘Modern Classics’, 750 MC ‘Roadsports’, BRSCC Alfa Romeo Championship, hill climbing, sprinting, track days etc.
The car is not road registered, no V5.
MOTORSPORT UK Passport Number 43150
Professionally built from a bare shell by Peak Alfa for 2013 season using a brand new 3.2 Busso engine from Alfa Romeo. CDA airbox, twin oil coolers, re-mapped to race spec. producing c275BHP.
- All sound deadening removed, roll cage supplied and fitted by Custom Cages (R2046 MSA Safety K ).
- Custom aluminium radiator, 6-speed gearbox (specialist rebuilt 2016), Q2 torque bias diff.
- 330mm front discs with Brembo 4 pot callipers, Ferodo race pads,
- Adjustable brake bias, over braid hoses all round.
- Lowered, stiffened, re-bushed suspension (POWERFLEX REAR) with adjustable dampers.
- Team Dynamics 8 x 17 wheels (6) Federal 595 RS tyres (2 new).
- 45 litre custom built aluminium fuel tank with internal high-pressure pump.
- OMP Record seat (05/06), TRS harness 6 point (new 2017), Momo 3 spoke suede steering wheel, plumbed-in FEV fire extinguisher system (re-certified 2022)
The car has had little race use over 2016 – 2020 seasons, running reliably in just 12 selected CSCC Modern Classics events during that time, and has been used for hill climbs and sprints 2020 – 2022.
This car can be run by Bianco motorsport in any UK and european championship on a very competitively proced basis. The car has been maintained by them regardless of cost over the last few years.
Car viewing welcome any time and plenty of pictures available on request