2020 Alfa Romeo Championship Regulations
The Alfa Romeo Championship continues to be one of the most popular race series on the Club scene having flourished as part of the BRSCC’s portfolio of championships since 1982. For 2020 we will begin a new chapter with the 750 Motor Club which means that there is a good spread of circuits available to competitors as well as different race weekend formats.
The Championship is open to any production based Alfa Romeo and is run in classes that offer the opportunity to race a fully modified car on slicks or more standard versions using a Yokohama control tyre.
One of the attractions is the large variety of models that can be used and in the past few years we have seen the emergence of cars such as the 147, 156 and GTV alongside models from earlier production periods including the 33, GTV6 and Giulia. The different class and model options allow competitors with budgets at both ends of the spectrum to take part and the Championship is a good place for those who wish to start racing.
The introduction of a class (Twinspark Cup) using Alfa Romeo’s 2 litre 4 cylinder 16v engine with very limited changes to the standard specification permitted and costs kept under control has produced close racing on a level playing field over the past nine seasons. This will continue as before in 2020.
Below is a list of mandatory stickers that must be displayed for drivers to score points.
- AROC Sunstrip
- ‘Black n Rounds’ decals on the number square
- 4x Yokohama decals on each corner of car (TS Cup only)
- 3x class letter(s) in colour circles on sunstrip and rear side windows
- Class name at bottom of No. Sq on colour background
- Surname in rear side windows
- Large yellow competition number on windscreen
- ARCA logo on each side – free placement
- 750MC logo on each side – free placement
- Woya logo on the front and back number plate area
- WrapUK logo on each side – free placement
- Andrew Lee logo on each side – free placement
- Fusion Care logo on each side – free placement
- Enzari logo on each side – free placement
Decals are supplied by Tony Herbert. For additional supplies, please contact him by email ([email protected]) or phone 01342 717764.