Lots of upgrades
- Engine: 2.0 Twin spark on DTA Management, Kent Cams, Racing Pistons and rods, Ported head, solid top end, Throttle bodies. Built by Kevin Gallagher Motorsport less than 200klms ago. 254 BHP at 7800 rpm (graphs available).
- Gearbox: Sadev 6 speed sequential rebuilt by SWR Motorsport less than 200klms ago (£3700 invoice available). New racing clutch.
- Car has a Corbeau seat to 2022. Atech belts to 2024.
- Fire system in date.
- Car has been fitted with FIA quick fill tank (replaced two years ago) and air jacks.
- Motorsport KW suspension, new wheel bearings, Brembo brakes with CL pads.
- Carbon Fibre doors, bonnet, boot lid, roof.
- Car weighs 970kg.
- Comes with 8 Team Dynamics 17″ wheels, one set with usable slicks and other with nearly new wets.
- Car was used at Kirkistown 28th Sept 2019 and ran without fault (On board available).
- Ready to Race.
- Some spares available by negotiation.
Contact Roger on: +353 876 862 670